Book Title: Trauma Systems Therapy for Children and Teens, Second Edition
Publisher: The Guilford Press
Author: B. Heidi Ellis
- Child Abuse and Culture: Working with Diverse Families
- Treating Traumatic Stress in Children and Adolescents: How to Foster Resilience through Attachment, Self-Regulation, and Competency
- Principles of Trauma Therapy: A Guide to Symptoms, Evaluation, and Treatment ( DSM-5 Update)
- Treating Trauma and Traumatic Grief in Children and Adolescents, Second Edition
- The Body Keeps the Score: Brain, Mind, and Body in the Healing of Trauma
- Trauma-Informed Practices With Children and Adolescents
- The Boy Who Was Raised as a Dog: And Other Stories from a Child Psychiatrist's Notebook--What Traumatized Children Can Teach Us About Loss, Love, and Healing
- Social Work Practice With Families, Second Edition: A Resiliency-Based Approach
- Social Work ASWB Masters Exam Guide, Second Edition: A Comprehensive Study Guide for Success
- Program Evaluation: An Introduction to an Evidence-Based Approach
This highly practical book has helped thousands of clinicians make the most of limited resources to support children and families struggling with chronic, multiple adversities. Trauma systems therapy (TST) is grounded in cutting-edge research on traumatic stress and child development. It provides a roadmap for integrating individualized treatment with services at the home, school, and community levels. Effective assessment and intervention strategies are accompanied by vivid case material and reproducible worksheets and forms. Purchasers get access to a Web page where they can download and print the reproducible materials in a convenient 8 1/2" x 11" size. (First edition title: Collaborative Treatment of Traumatized Children and Teens.)
New to This Edition
*Restructured to reflect significant conceptual and clinical advances.
*Even more clinician friendly: increased emphasis on practical aspects of assessment and treatment.
*Chapter on organizational planning.
*Chapters on TST innovations, including applications for diverse trauma populations and for problems other than trauma.
*More reproducible clinical tools--now downloadable.